Our thoughts and images shape our experience and vision of possibilities. Change your thoughts, and you will change your world.
You can transform your life with a healthy world view!
To discover your personal affirmations:
Gently listen to your life, simply accepting the fullness of your experience. Where do you need personal transformation? What deeper realities call to you? Where do you need to grow? From this experience, what affirmations call you to personal and spiritual growth. Fashion these affirmations in terms of positive words that describe your life as God intends it to be.
Here are some affirmations that have transformed my life. Perhaps they will be helpful to you.
- I am the light of the world. (taken from Matthew 5:14-16)
- God is with me wherever I am.
- Nothing can separate me from the love of God.
- God speaks to me in sighs too deep for words. (taken from Romans 8)
- God is constantly giving me new and creative ideas and I put them into practice in daily life.
- I give and receive love in every situation.
- When I am still, I experience Divine Wisdom.
- The Infinite Energy of the Universe flows in and through my life.
- I can do all things with Christ who strengthens me.
- God will supply my deepest needs.